- Min $2,500 deposit amount ($500,000 Max)
- Requires a $2,500 minimum deposit of new funds; new funds are funds not currently on deposit at Firstrust Bank or through Firstrust Financial Resources
- Interest compounded daily
- Free access to account information through Internet, Mobile and Telephone banking
- FDIC insured to max allowed by law
- Additional deposits cannot be made during the term of the IRA CD
- Substantial penalty for early withdrawal
- What is the minimum deposit for this Special Rate IRA CD?
- To receive this special rate you must open the IRA CD with at least $2,500 of new funds. New funds are not funds currently on deposit with Firstrust Bank or through Firstrust Financial Resources.
- How do I fund my IRA CD?
- There are a few options to fund your new IRA CD. Please contact your local branch to discuss what option will work best for your needs.
- Can I make additional deposits to an IRA CD?
- No. Additional deposits cannot be made during the term of the IRA CD. However, once the IRA CD matures, you have the opportunity to deposit additional funds and roll over the IRA CD into a new term during the 7-day grace period, starting with the maturity date.
- How do I receive my money when my IRA CD matures?
- We make it easy for you to receive your funds. Just let us know by calling 800-220-BANK, appearing in person at one of our branch locations, sending us your maturity notice or mailing us a letter with your request before your IRA CD matures. You also have a grace period of 7 days starting with the maturity date to make a withdrawal without being charged a penalty by Firstrust Bank. Withdrawals may be subject to federal penalties if you are under the age of 59 ½. If you do not let us know you want to receive your funds, we will automatically renew your IRA CD. The renewal interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) will be determined at the time of renewal.
- What is the penalty for a nearly withdrawal from my IRA CD?
- If you redeem your IRA CD before it matures, a penalty will be imposed by Firstrust Bank. Withdrawals may be subject to federal penalties if you are under the age of 59 ½.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) subject to change at any time without notice. Eligible for Traditional, Roth and SEP IRAs. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Additional federal penalties may apply for withdrawals below age 59 ½. (Please consult your tax advisor.) There is a seven calendar day grace period at maturity. $2,500 minimum deposit of new funds required to open and earn APY; new funds are not funds currently on deposit at Firstrust Bank or through First Financial Resources: $500,000 maximum deposit.
Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) accurate as of 1/30/2017