- Min $2,500.00 Max $500,000.00 deposit amount
- Requires a $2,500.00 minimum deposit of new funds; new funds are funds not currently on deposit at Firstrust Bank or through Firstrust Financial Resources
- Interest compounded daily
- Free access to account information through Internet, Mobile and Telephone banking
- FDIC insured to max allowed by law
- Additional deposits cannot be made during the term of the CD
- Substantial penalty for early withdrawal
- What is the minimum deposit for this Special Rate Certificate of Deposit?
- To receive this special rate you must open the CD with at least $2,500.00 of new funds. New funds are funds not currently on deposit with Firstrust Bank or through Firstrust Financial Resources.
- How do I fund my Certificate of Deposit?
- Through our online application, you can fund your new CD by transferring funds from another financial institution by external transfer.
- Can I make additional deposits to a Certificate of Deposit (CD)?
- No. Additional deposits cannot be made during the term of the CD. However, once the certificate of deposit matures, you have the opportunity to deposit additional funds and roll over the CD into a new term during the 7-day grace period, starting with the maturity date.
- How do I receive my money when my Certificate of Deposit (CD) matures?
- We make it easy for you to receive your funds. Just let us know by calling 800-220-BANK, appearing in person at one of our branch locations, sending us your maturity notice or mailing us a letter with your request before your certificate of deposit matures. You also have a grace period of 7 days starting with the maturity date to make a withdrawal without being charged a penalty. If you do not let us know you want to receive your funds, we will automatically renew your certificate of deposit. The renewal interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) will be determined at the time of renewal.
- What is the penalty for an early withdrawal from my CD?
- If you redeem your CD before it matures, a penalty will be imposed.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) subject to change at any time without notice. Rates vary based on term. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. There is a seven calendar day grace period at maturity. $2,500 minimum deposit of new funds required to open and earn APY; new funds are funds not currently on deposit at Firstrust Bank or through Firstrust Financial Resources.
Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) accurate as of 01/31/2017