System Status: All functionality in Internet Banking is currently available.
For questions or assistance, please contact our Customer Care Center at 800-220-BANK, Monday through Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm ET; and Saturday from 9:00am - 1:00pm ET (excluding Bank holidays).
- Be vigilant at US gas stations and overseas ATM machines as they are very appealing to fraudsters because it is easy for them to set up equipment that captures the magnetic stripe and keypad info.
- Closely monitor your bank accounts and preferably online, rather than waiting for monthly statements to arrive in the mail. Federal law limits your liability for fraudulent debit card charges to $50 but only if you report the theft or loss of your card or PIN within two business days of discovering the problem.
If you need immediate assistance with a banking issue, please call our Customer Care Center at 800-220-BANK or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Care representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm to assist you.
Helpful Online Tips
Here are some best practices that can help protect you and your assets:
- Install and regularly update virus protection software
- Do NOT share user password and login information
- Remember that Firstrust will never ask you for your password
- Frequently review your account activity and report possible fraudulent transactions immediately