System Status: All functionality in Online Banking is currently available.
Online Banking Tips
- Install and regularly update virus protection software
- Do NOT share your username and password
- Remember that Firstrust will never ask you for your password
- Regularly review your account activity through Online and Mobile Banking and report possible fraudulent transactions, immediately
Security Information About Your Firstrust Debit Card
To help reduce the risk of fraud, under certain conditions, we may require you to use your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for debit card transactions.
There has recently been a large number of merchant compromises and, because of this, our fraud detection system that monitors debit card transactions may require you to enter your PIN. If your debit card transaction, using your signature, is declined, please try your purchase again using "debit" and key in your PIN.
ATM Safety—Keep yourself safe
- Be vigilant at US gas stations and overseas ATM machines as they are very appealing to fraudsters because it is easy for them to set up equipment that captures the magnetic stripe and keypad info.
- Closely monitor your bank accounts and preferably online, rather than waiting for monthly statements to arrive in the mail. Federal law limits your liability for fraudulent debit card charges to $50 but only if you report the theft or loss of your card or PIN within two business days of discovering the problem.
If you need immediate assistance with a banking issue, please contact our Customer Care Center at 800-220-BANK or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm ET; and Saturday from 9:00am - 1:00pm ET (excluding Bank holidays).