At Firstrust Bank the health and safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority. The recent outbreak of the Coronavirus has many concerned about the impact it could have on daily financial transactions. We at Firstrust want to reassure you we have a business continuity plan and have proactively put plans in place to minimize the risk of service disruptions to our customers.
What Steps You Can Take to Manage Your Finances:
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself:
- Take advantage of our Online Banking and Mobile App – these platforms are the most convenient way for you to check balances, deposit checks, make transfers and pay bills without leaving your home or coming to a branch. Access them anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- You can load your debit or credit card into Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay, and simply use our mobile wallet at accepting retailers. This can avoid having to use your card or keypads in public locations.
- Activate eStatements, if you have not already, for online access to your statements and notices.
- Use our website to open new accounts and apply for loans remotely.
- Call us at 800-220-BANK if we can help you in any way get enrolled for these convenient banking options.
- Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap or sanitizer before and after any money transactions, including payments, card usage, and ATM transactions.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Increase social distancing and limit large gatherings.
- Reduce surface touching, eliminate reusing of common area items (pens, computers, cups).
In the event our locations have alternate accessibility or hours, please visit our website regularly for more information. Or contact us at 800-220-BANK if you have any questions.