NO PURCHASE, ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void outside the states listed below. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted.
Sponsor: Firstrust Bank, 1 Walnut Grove Dr, Horsham, PA 19044
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Philadelphia Eagles. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Philadelphia Eagles.
1. Eligibility. The Eagles giveaways(“Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the United States who are currently living within Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of Firstrust Bank and its subsidiaries (the “Sponsor”), their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. Timing. The Sweepstakes begins accepting entries at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on October 22, 2020 and stops accepting new entries at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 28, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing. One winner will be selected on October 29, 2020. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Firstrust Bank via email, mail or telephone in connection with the Sweepstakes, although you may opt out of receiving such materials at any time. You must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A potential winner is not an official winner ("Winner") until the potential winner's eligibility has been verified and they have been notified. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified by phone, mail or email within three (3) business days of the drawing. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted or has not responded within five (5) days of the drawing, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor will select an alternate Potential Winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. If Potential Winner of the Grand Prize fails to execute the requested documents within 14 days of receipt of notification, he/she shall forfeit the prize and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible Entries. Potential Winner of the Monthly Prize will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (collectively an "Affidavit"), a W-9 form containing the Potential Winner's Social Security number, and any other legal documents that Sponsor may request. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter.
7. General Conditions. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on any prize, and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the approximate retail value of such prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or engages in behavior that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. Limited Liability. In consideration for entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, by printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the announcement of the Winner or prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related matter or materials; (5) lost or stolen, garbled, or delayed Entries; or (6) any injury or damage to you or to other persons or property which may be caused from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Sweepstakes.
9. Entrant's Personally Identifiable Information will only be shared as stated in these Official Rules.
10. Winner List. For a winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to "Eagles Checking" c/o Firstrust Bank, 1 Walnut Grove Dr, Horsham, PA 19044. Official Rules will be made available for 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes. Winner will only be identified by first and last name.