Open an account with Firstrust!
- Apply online or stop in a local branch to open an account.
- When stopping by the branch, remember to bring two (2) forms of identification with you.
Identify all automated debits (ACH) and/or Direct Deposits you wish to switch to your new Firstrust account.
- Use your most recent bank statement to gather any automatic payments or direct deposits.
- Make sure you allow time for any outstanding debits and/or payments to clear. It usually takes up to 10 days for any outstanding transactions to clear.
Fill out the switch kit forms provided.
- You will need your Firstrust Checking account number and the Firstrust Bank ABA routing number.
- Download and fill out the Account Closure Request Form.
- The Direct Deposit Form and Automatic Payment Request Form are optional and here for your convenience.