Loans & Financing
- Loan Amount
Starting at $500,000
- Financing Terms
Flexible to meet your business needs
At least 2 years in business
How Veterinary Financing Can
Help You Succeed
Most of the veterinarians we work with are seeking financing to help them improve cash flow, expand an existing practice or acquire a new practice.
Get Flexible Financing When You:
Purchase a PracticeGet funding needed to acquire an existing practice.
Expand a PracticeFund new construction, additions to an existing building, new equipment.
Improve Cash FlowRefinance to consolidate debt or improve working capital.
Getting Started is Easy
Speak with BankerDiscuss your lending needs & financing options
Get Credit DecisionFast, local decision-making
Access FundsUpon approval, we’ll work with you to quickly access financing
Navigate Our Business & Commercial LoansWe have the financial products you need
to start or grow your business.
Other Veterinary Practice Banking Solutions
Growing a veterinary practice goes beyond funding. With our industry knowledge and financial product expertise, we develop personalized financial plans to help veterinary practices manage operations more efficiently and invest for success.
Business Checking & Online BankingBenefits:
- • Manage payables and receivables
- • Access banking online & mobile
- • Manage cash flow
- • Advanced payment fraud protection
- • Treasury management
- • ReadyDeposit®: deposit checks from your office
- • Online billpay
Commercial Card & Business Credit CardBenefits:
- • Control expenses and payables
- • Earn rewards points on purchases
- • No annual fee
- • Monitor employee spending
- • Streamline expense reporting
- • Reduce time and cost for paying for business to
- business goods and services
- • Protect against risks
- • Funding a buy/sell agreement
- • Business succession
- • Protect against loss of a key employee
- • Disability insurance
- • Long-term care insurance
- • Plan for the future
- • Employee retirement education and account services
- • Business owner retirement income analysis and strategies
Wealth Management & InvestingBenefits:
- • Invest for growth
- • Investments and portfolio analysis
- • Business divestiture and acquisition strategies
- • Tax planning
- • Education planning/529 plans
Firstrust Bank. Business Edge.
- National leader in veterinary financial solutions
- Work with an experienced relationship manager that will be assigned directly to you
- Access our full range of financing, cash management, insurance and wealth management solutions
We’re Here to Help.Complete the form below and one of our local team members will give you a call.
Here's What Our Business Customers Say About Us
“I have banked with Firstrust for the past 5 years. Their insight and foresight allows me to make the best business decisions for my company. I recommend Firstrust to all of my business affiliates."
“I reached out to Firstrust with the goal of acquiring a Business Line of Credit, and of course at a great rate. I was able to do just that with the assistance of the friendly and knowledgeable employees of the bank. I let the employee know what I needed to accomplish my stated goal and within a week or two it was accomplished. I'm truly grateful for the help of people at Firstrust Bank."
“Firstrust is always the first that I go to for commercial mortgages. Their lender is experienced, knowledgeable, and ... she understands my needs, answers my questions, even when they are unrelated to our loans, and helps me grow my real estate investment portfolio. I recommend her to all of my friends in the real estate investor chat group."