Firstrust Bank Statement Messages
Dormant AccountsCustomers with checking accounts that have been inactive for one year or savings accounts that have been inactive for two years will be assessed a $20 dormant account fee on April 5, 2023. Now is a good time to review your account status and determine how Firstrust can best meet your banking needs. Visit us at firstrust.com for more information. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care at 800-220-BANK.
Our customers' safety and security is a priority to us here at Firstrust Bank. Here are debit and ATM card safety tips we recommend you follow every time you visit an ATM.
ATM Security Reminder
- Be aware of your surroundings before using an ATM. If the machine is obstructed from view or poorly lit, visit another ATM.
- Shield the screen and keyboard so anyone waiting to use the ATM cannot see you enter your PIN or transaction amount.
- Put your cash, card and receipt away immediately. Count your money later, and always keep your receipt.
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave immediately. If anyone follows you after making a transaction, go to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
- When using an enclosed ATM that requires your card to open the door, avoid letting strangers follow you inside.
- When using a drive-up ATM, make sure all passenger car doors are locked and windows are up.
If you have any complaints regarding the security of our ATM, please contact Firstrust Bank at 800-220-BANK or, for New Jersey residents only, contact the New Jersey Department of Banking at 800-446-7467.
View the 2023 Privacy Disclosure and Opt Out Notice
2023 Privacy Disclosure and Opt Out Notice
Market Rate Savings is now Basic Savings
Market Rate Savings has a new name - Basic Savings. We have not changed the balance requirement or interest rate. It is the same account you signed up for at account opening, just a new name!
Limitations on Preauthorized Withdrawals and TransfersJune 1, 2020: Due to changes recently announced by the Federal Reserve Board, there are no longer limits on the number of transfers or withdrawals you can make from savings and money market accounts. Effective immediately the section of the Retail Account Agreement, Funds Availability, & Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Disclosure entitled “Limitations on Preauthorized Transfers” and of the Master Commercial Account Agreement entitled “Limitations on Withdrawals and Transfers” have been revised to remove the monthly limit of 6 transfers or withdrawals from these accounts. As the coronavirus pandemic continues, it is important consumers have the flexibility they need to freely and conveniently access their funds.
Debit Card Purchase LimitsEffective 3/31/2020, Firstrust has increased daily debit card purchase limits as follows:
1) Business debit cards increased from $2,000 to $5,000;
2) Standard retail debit cards increased from $2,000 to $3,000; and
3) 76ers Checking and Gold debit cards increased from $3,000 to $5,000.
For all debit cards, the daily purchase limit increases are only available at Visa® merchants that accept Visa debit cards provided the funds are available in your checking account. To request a copy of the entire Retail Debit Cardholder Agreement or Business Debit Cardholder Agreement please call Customer Care at 800-220-BANK.